Productivity People has partnered with Callaghan Innovation and New Zealand Trade & Enterprice (NZTE), who are able to provide funding for a Lean program for qualifying organisations.
- Identify customer value-adding activities
- Identify inefficiencies across your business
- Improve planning, staff engagement, customer value, as well as inventory and product flow
- Create a continuous improvement culture
A Lean program will benefit your organisation if you experience any of the following:
- inefficient works flows
- unnecessary costs a
- poor staff engagement and
- low customer value
If you are a medium to large high-value manufacturing or supply chain company, you might qualify for 40% funding from Callaghan Innovation up to a maximum of $20,000.
Management Capability Development Fund
Productivity People offers services that are registered with the Management Capability Development Fund of the New Zealand Trade and Enterprise. NZTE and can provide access and business support via the NZTE Voucher Program. Funding generally involves a subsidy of up to 50% of fees for projects of a maximum value of $10,000.